1. What would be the best 3 words qualifying you and your work ?
Straight forward, comprehensive, all things online!
2. You're also on Facebook and Twitter, what are your main goals ? How do you manage your digital identity ?
My main goal is to build a community of people who can get value out of the information I provide. To create a community who is sincerely interested in leveraging the net for good! : )
I manage my digital identity with ease because I have a good sense of what my brand is- and I think this makes a difference! Once you know what you stand for, then it’s about spreading that message across platforms.
3. Which tools do you use to watch your online reputation ? What actions do you take to develop it ?
Google alerts and search.twitter.com primarily. As for actions, I blog at http://ClickToClient.com/blog and video blog at http://Shama.Tv.
4 . Now, let's talk about your video channel. How did you get this idea ? What are your top tips to take advantage of videos ?
I love doing video! I wanted to develop a stronger connection with my audience and build my personal brand (separate from my business brand). For videos, I always recommend people check Web Video University to learn as much as they can before they start on their own.
1) Have a subject area you are passionate about
2) speak from the heart
3) be patient. It does take time to get it going!
Pour s'abonner au fil rss de ce blog et suivre son actualité, cliquer ici